Love it? Pin it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This is an awesome recipe!!
We have had pizza night every Friday for about 15 years now! Anything goes on pizza night… frozen, delivery, hamburger buns with sauce & cheese… but this is by far the favorite! Its as easy as doing a frozen but so much yummier and fun to eat!
You can mix in your favorite toppings… I even did a 1/2 and 1/2 by putting pepperoni in half of the mixture!
- 1 roll of biscuit dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups cheese (I used 1½ cups mozzarella and ½ cup cheddar)
- Toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces using kitchen scissors or a knife.
- In a large bowl, toss biscuit pieces, pizza sauce, toppings and ½ cup of cheese.
- Spoon biscuit pieces into a well greased 9x9 pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and centre seems cooked.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
Inspired by Pillsbury!