Love it? Pin it! (Just click the top right of the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This is a very simple and delicious dish with two of my very favorite flavors.. BACON & MUSHROOMS! There is nothing I don’t love about this dish!
I have been known to drizzle truffle oil over the top for a special little treat!
- 6 slices Bacon, Cut Into ½-inch Pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1½ cups Half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 Package fresh fettuccine noodles
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan & set aside.
- Leave enough bacon grease in the pan to lightly coat the bottom. Add mushrooms & garlic and cook on medium high heat about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth to the mushrooms and turn heat up to high. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add in cream and cook until thick & bubbly. Add in bacon and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Toss cooked pasta noodles with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.