5 Minute Cotton Candy Fudge!
How to Make 5 Minute Cotton Candy Fudge!
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is such a fun recipe and just takes a couple of minutes to put together! My kiddos love this… perfect addition to a birthday party table or baby shower! This is a fun recipe to make with the kids, or to even let the kids make all by themselves! There is nothing quite like cotton candy to bring out the kid in everyone!
The blue color comes from the Duncan Hines Cotton Candy flavoring which you can buy at Walmart or Target for under $1. My cotton candy (for the top) actually came from the dollar store.
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Sweetened Condensed Milk * Duncan Hines Cotton Candy Frosting Mix * Cotton Candy *
Cotton Candy Fudge
This is such a fun recipe and just takes a couple of minutes to put together! My kiddos love this… perfect addition to a birthday party table or baby shower!
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand)
- 3 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 package Duncan Hines Cotton Candy frosting flavouring
- 1 container of cotton candy (mine came from the dollar store)
- Tear 2-3 cups of cotton candy into little pieces and set aside.
- Place condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on 70% power for 90 seconds, stir and continue to heat on 70% power until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until smooth, add in Cotton Candy flavoring
- Pour into a foil lined 8×8 pan.
- Immediately top with torn cotton candy. Allow to cool completely, cut into small squares and enjoy!