Cotton Candy Fudge
Love it? Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This is such a fun recipe and just takes a couple of minutes to put together! My kiddos love this… perfect addition to a birthday party table or baby shower!
The blue color comes from the Duncan Hines Cotton Candy flavoring which you can buy at Walmart or Target for under $1. My cotton candy (for the top) actually came from the dollar store.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand)
- 3½ cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 package Duncan Hines Cotton Candy frosting flavouring
- 1 container of cotton candy (mine came from the dollar store)
- Tear 2-3 cups of cotton candy into little pieces and set aside.
- Place condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on 70% power for 90 seconds, stir and continue to heat on 70% power until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until smooth, add in Cotton Candy flavouring
- Pour into a foil lined 8x8 pan.
- Immediately top with torn cotton candy. Allow to cool completely, cut into small squares and enjoy!