Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
Love it? Pin it or RePin it here!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is an amazing dessert recipe that is both light and rich at the same time! Chocolate lasagna has been a long time favorite in my household… and very few things go better with chocolate than peanut butter!
The best thing about this perfect summer time dessert: no baking is required … and no oven in the summer time is a great idea in my books! This is loved by my whole family… you’ll be amazed at how something can be so rich yet so light at the same time!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese (I use light), softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding (4 servings size)
- 3 cups milk
- Remaining Cool whip
- 1 bag of Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- In a food processor or a ziplock bag, finely crush oreo cookies. Stir in melted butter. Press into a 9" x13" pan or glass dish. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- With mixer on medium, cream cream cheese, milk & peanut butter until fluffy. Slowly add in powdered sugar. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread the peanut butter layer on the Oreo crust. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- In a bowl, mix together both boxes of pudding mix and milk. (Note: This will be less milk than called for on the box. You want this layer a little bit thicker than pudding.)
- Spread the pudding onto the peanut butter layer. Place in the fridge and allow to set for about 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining cool whip, chopped Reese's Mini Pieces and chocolate sauce if desired. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love