Summer Corn Salad
Love it? Pin it to your SIDE DISH board to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This is my favorite summer salad, it’s so good that I’ve made it 3 times this week! It’s easy to make and tastes incredibly fresh. Sometimes the best recipes don’t contain a ton of ingredients, just a ton of flavor.
This time of year when the tomatoes and corn are completely amazing I love recipes that just let the ingredients shine! If you have fresh herbs in your garden like dill or basil, they do go perfectly in this recipe!
You can use a knife to cut the corn off the cob or you can grab a Corn Kerneler on Amazon for about $3 with free shipping! The measurements of the vegetables don’t have to be exact, if you have extra tomatoes or just happen to love them, add extra… a little short on cucumbers, no worries, this will still be great!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
* corn * apple cider vinegar * tomatoes *
- 3 cups corn kernels (about 4 cobs of corn)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil or dill (optional)
- Either boil or grill corn. Once cooked, remove kernels from corn.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
More Recipes You’ll Love